Friday, October 22, 2010

And the winner is...

Based on the votes from your comments, comments on Facebook, and a couple by email...Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting is the winner.  Thanks for voting, everyone! I might whip up a half batch this weekend to make sure I'm comfortable with the recipe.  Maybe pictures, too?

My apologies for being so quiet lately.  My husband and I have been very busy with work, and I have not been doing much cooking.  I made some pesto pasta the other night with what was probably my last basil harvest of the year...but since I've already posted that recipe...  I hope to whip up a few new things this weekend.  Braised pork roast with apple cider and caramelized leeks, anyone?  And maybe, finally, that apple pie.

Happy fall, everyone!  Hope you're enjoying some tasty fall treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment